u2chkx8u

How do I reinstall turbotax? My original installation was corrupted. When I try to reinstall software turbotax tells me that license has already been used.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How did you install the program the first time ?   And how are you trying to do so now ?

From a CD   or   from  a download ? 

For WIN  or  MAC ?

gbrttax

downloaded  program on Mac. have cd. don't have a drive

For less then $20 you can get a CD reader which you may need for other things.  Or if you have the installation file on the old computer you can download it to a thumb drive to transfer to the new computer. 

But if you used the CD for the original installation and now need to download the program ...  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...