How do I purchase the state filing for Georgia? I have the 2019 TurboTax home and business edition ,I purchased from Amazon.

After you have installed the 2019 Home & Business Edition on your personal computer, you have to start your tax return.  The state program is a free download when using the Home & Business Edition.  Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Download State.

Once you do your federal it will ask you if you want to proceed to state - normally the first state tax is free and y ou will be prompted to download it if you need to do an additional state then at end of state it will prompt you to ask for a second state then you select a second state and pay  for it online from turbotax

Good luck - really hate having to do more than one state extra but if you live in Arizona and work in Georgia see that  you probably have to do both.