I have even asked my friend who lives in the US to pay for me with her credit card and it did not work again.
We accept credit, debit, and pre-paid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address.
If you do not have a US billing address, perhaps you have a friend or relative in the US that could assist you.
If you have entered a foreign address in the MY INFO section then here is the workaround ...
1) go back to the MY INFO section and change the address to the same one the US credit card is registered to
2) complete the FILE tab long enough to pay the TT fees
3) return to the address section of the MY INFO tab and put the actual foreign address back
4) complete the FILE tab again all the way until you can transmit the return.
1) it is written in the most explicit way on the My Info webpage that it is possible to file from abroad using a US-issued card and now you say it is false
2) When I have tried to follow your instructions and it did not help at all. I see in my online bank that it tries to send the money to INTUIT and it gets rejected
3) The amount that is gets rejected by Trubotax is larger than the one that is supposed to be paid (like 112$ instead of 104$)
Still have questions?Make a post