pbuchheimturbo

How do I order Turbo Tax Deluxe with C D? I can't find anything other than download on the website.

You can order a CD from the TT site, or you can easily purchase a CD from various retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Sam's, Costco, Best Buy, Target, etc.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Note:  If you purchase from a retailer watch for whether the Deluxe includes state software--some versions do and some do not.

Stoneware = Software  (One is hard, and the other soft!)
jeffd1791

The answer is not accurate as of March 2018.  The pages for "CD/download products" all refer only to downloads. No option is provided for ordering the federal software on a CD.