turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I install two TurboTax Desktop products on one computer under one TT account?

We have used our 5 files under the Home & Business product license and now want to activate the second TT Deluxe product to finish off 2 simpler filings.  I have both products under my TT account.  When I try to install Deluxe, it steps through buy actually is pulling up as the Home & Business product, so I don't think I can efile the last two.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I install two TurboTax Desktop products on one computer under one TT account?

There is a way to have 2 licenses. Under Help - Switch Product - Activate new product.  Don't know what that will do or what benefit you will get.  Don't think it will allow you to efile more than 5.   You can only efile 5.  That is a IRS rule.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

There is a way to have 2 licenses. Under Help - Switch Product - Activate new product.  Don't know what that will do or what benefit you will get.  Don't think it will allow you to efile more than 5.   You can only efile 5.  That is a IRS rule.

@VolvoGirl - Thank you so much, you are a Rock Star!  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies