If you are currently working on your return in TurboTax Online, it will automatically save your return as you continue through the Interview
questions and when you sign out. Just do not click on the File button. When you are ready to return and
complete your tax return your information will still be there.
If you are using TurboTax Desktop, complete the steps to save your return as a PDF:
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- In the upper right corner, click Print Center (or choose Save to PDF from TurboTax's File menu).
- (Optional) Select an option other than the default All official forms required for filing.
- Click the Save As PDF button.
- In the Save As window, change the default location if desired, then click Save.
NOTE: The filing deadline to submit 2017 tax returns is Tuesday, April 17, 2018.