xflyboy

How do I get the 6 digit code?

Unable to receive the 6 digit code on my E mail

FaithY

How do I get the 6 digit code?

Since you didn't receive the 6 digit code by email, please try the fix belowAlso, make sure you check your spam or junk email folder. Sometimes email providers hold emails they think are spam, only to release them as long as 48 hours later.

If you didn’t get a code, check that you have the correct email listed in your account:

• Select Intuit Account in the left-hand menu.
  • Under Account Settings in the PROFILE tab, enter or edit your email address.

claire0165

How do I get the 6 digit code?

I did receive my six digit code but do not know where I am to submit the code to download the State return.

TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

How do I get the 6 digit code?

@claire0165, you don't need a pin to download the state return. The 6-digit IP PIN is a 6-digit number that the IRS gives taxpayers who were victims of tax-related identity theft. Are you trying to get a code for something else, or need help downloading your state return so that you can file?