How do I get an old W2

How do I get an old W2

How do I get an old W2

TurboTax does not have a copy of the W-2.  It would have a Wage and Tax Statement worksheet that included the information from the W-2 and emulates a W-2.  The worksheet would be included in the PDF of the tax return if you downloaded the PDF to include All forms and worksheets in the tax year the return was completed.  

If you cannot obtain the W-2 from your employer, then for a fee of $37 you can get a complete copy of a W-2 from the Social Security Administration - https://faq.ssa.gov/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=3836

How do I get an old W2

I need my 2014- 2015- 2016 w2

How do I get an old W2

Can you send it to my email

How do I get an old W2

No.  Turbo Tax doesn't have a copy of your W2.  Scroll up and read the prior answer.

How do I get an old W2

How do I get an old W2

@Kaitlinm11 Blank post---why?