PiscesMermaid

How do I get an old W2

How do I get an old W2

TurboTax does not have a copy of the W-2.  It would have a Wage and Tax Statement worksheet that included the information from the W-2 and emulates a W-2.  The worksheet would be included in the PDF of the tax return if you downloaded the PDF to include All forms and worksheets in the tax year the return was completed.  

If you cannot obtain the W-2 from your employer, then for a fee of $37 you can get a complete copy of a W-2 from the Social Security Administration - https://faq.ssa.gov/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=3836

Marcus1931

How do I get an old W2

I need my 2014- 2015- 2016 w2

Marcus1931

How do I get an old W2

Can you send it to my email

How do I get an old W2

No.  Turbo Tax doesn't have a copy of your W2.  Scroll up and read the prior answer.

Kaitlinm11

How do I get an old W2

How do I get an old W2

@Kaitlinm11 Blank post---why?

Kienever

How do I get an old W2

I did my 2020 taxes months ago and the only form there is the 1040.   I need something of my w2 even if it is generated, when will all my files show up?

How do I get an old W2

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2020, look for a link Add a State.  Click on Add a State.  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options:  Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

See if one of those PDFs has what you need.