All errors must be fixed to be able to transmit the returns to the IRS and Franchise Tax Board. You can fix the errors on your california income tax return by:
- Under Turbo Tax Home click State, then Review .
- Click review to each details ,it will take you to California form with error/s
- When done fixing, go back to Review to check if the return is ready to e-file.
Sign in to your Turbo Tax Account Online via the web.
- Select Federal, then Deductions & Credits
- Visit the following topics if you have potential expenses that may apply:
- Job Expenses, Investment Expenses, etc...
- Go to your California , then select let's check it over.
TurboTax will calculate any changes automatically.
- E-file your return again.