Solved: How do I finish doing state taxes

How do I finish doing state taxes

How do I finish doing state taxes

Please see below to access state taxes so that you can finish them:

To access your state returns, after filing your federal return please follow these steps: 

1. On the Overview page, click on My TurboTax > My Tax Timeline.  [See Screenshot #1, below.]
  2. Click on Continue my [state] return.  [Screenshot #2]
  3. If you have not completed your state return, click on the State Taxes tab.  If you have completed your state return, click on the Review tab and go through the prompts to file your state return.  [Screenshot #3]

Your state return will not transmit until all the forms and schedules included in the return are available for filing. See this TurboTax support FAQ for state forms availability.

How do I finish doing state taxes