Solved: How do I find the 1099-R tab on 2018 Turbotax Business? All the answers that you offer are for Turbotax and NOT for Turbotax BUSINESS.

How do I find the 1099-R tab on 2018 Turbotax Business? All the answers that you offer are for Turbotax and NOT for Turbotax BUSINESS.

Try the following:

1) Click the Federal Taxes tab and then click "Income".

2) Click the Start (or Update) button to the right of "Other income or loss".

3) On the Other Income page, enter "1099-R Box 2a" as the description (see first screenshot).

4) Enter the amount treated as ordinary income in Box 2a under "Amount" and click the Continue button.

5) Go into Forms mode (upper right side of screen). 

6) Under "Forms in My Return" (upper left side of screen), look for "Form 1041" and click that form.

7) Ensure that the Box 2a amount appears on Form 1041, Line 8, Other income. (see second screenshot).

See if the answer on this post will help
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4677642-is-there-a-way-i-can-get-the-tax-software-to-allow-me-to-e...>

Try the following:

Please follow these instructions:

1. Open your return
  2. Click on the "Personal" tab on the top
  3. Click "Personal Income" on the top
  4. Click "I'll choose what to work on"
  5. Scroll down to "Retirement Plans and Social Security" and click "Start" next to "IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan (1099-R)
  6. Answer "Yes" to the question "Did You Have Any of These Types of Income?"
  7. TurboTax will walk you through entering your form 1099-R

[Edit 3/11/2019 8:42]

Wrong program again!  Turbotax Business for a trust tax return is what I am asking about.

Sorry my bad thought you meant Home and business.

@TurboTaxDanaB The poster is asking from and about TurboTax "Business" , not Home & Business.  Not the same.

@TurboTaxDanaB  Huh?  He said the Business program and the product on his post shows Business.  Not Home & Business.

Sorry my bad, thank you for correcting my error @macuser_22 @VolvoGirl

I don't have "Business" but there is no specific  1099-R interview - it is entered as income.