How do I find out what I need to mail in after I have downloaded with no instructions?

When I e filed it said I needed to print and mail something in but didn't load what it was.  I have read to download the return and there would be instructions on what needs to be mailed in, but my return does not have any. How do I find out what I need to mail in?

TomK

Any forms, documents, etc., that you may need to mail (even if you e-filed) can be found in your Filing instructions.

[Please note Step 8 below.]

To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return after filing (including filing instructions - any forms that you need to mail will be on this page along with the mailing address(s)):

1. Sign in with the same login you used when you filed your return.
  2. Click the down-arrow next to My TurboTax
  3. Click on the My Tax Timeline
  4. Scroll toward the bottom of that screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Add a state (This is just a workaround - you are not really going to add a state - program window will spin/update).
  5. Click down-arrow next to My Account (top right, next to the Search box).
  6. Click on Print Center.
  7. Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.
  8. Under Choose your option:, select Forms filed with the government (shortest version w/filing instructions); Forms filed with the government plus all worksheets (w/filing instructions); or All forms (longest version).
  9. Click on View or print box.
  10. Pop up will ask if you want to Save file or Open in Adobe.  (Filing instructions are on the first page.}
  11. When finished, Click on Tax Timeline to go back to original login screen.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing