If you weren't logging into your TurboTax account and asked to submit a code, you can check activity in your account.
- Log into your TurboTax account
- Click on Intuit Account in the lower left corner (See the screenshot below)
- Click on the Security tab
- Click View on the Account Activity line. (See the second screenshot below)
If there was an attempt to log into your account not by you and you are concerned about possible fraud we can help you with that.
- Please look at the information below and click on contact us right away.
- This will take your to a Contact page (Please see the third screenshot below)
- Enter your contact information, and in the Additional Notes box, enter an explanation (such as what is written in your question above).
Please click here for information on how to change the password and/or set up two-step verification if not already set up.