If you have already filed, you can verify if you chose the debit date by accessing a copy of your complete tax file. The scheduled debit date would be located on the Federal and/or State Information Worksheet.
NOTE: When you schedule a payment for taxes due, the payment information is forwarded to the processing government agency. TurboTax is not notified of your payment status. If you have a question regarding your schedule payment call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 or contact your state tax agency, for assistance with the scheduled payment.
Here is how to obtain your complete tax return after filing in TurboTax Online:
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so)
- Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
- Scroll down, select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program).
- Select Tax Tools (left side bar panel) then, select Print Center.
- Select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Select the option to print your 2017 Federal return. Also select the option to include Federal and State worksheets, then select View or print forms. (See image below).