Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
enoch427

How do I filed combined statement 1099-INT

I received Combined Statement For Form 1099-INT for Tax Year 2018 from GS Marcus.

Since GS Marcus isn't in the pull-in menu provided by TurboTax, I'm puzzled by what to put in the "Received from" box. I have payer's Tin, Customer Serv PH# and also the bank's name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

AnnetteB

Since you have the Form 1099-INT in hand, you can enter the information manually instead of trying to import it since GS Marcus is not supported for import.

When you get to the "received from" entry, enter GS Marcus.  Then continue to fill in the boxes that are reported on your form. 

AnnetteB