ewelshans

How do I file 5 additional Federal returns

MariaC

If you purchase our desktop software, you can do 5 federal returns per program (you will not be charged for each return). You could also do this online, but you would have to create a new account and pay for each return (you can use the same email for up to 5 accounts).

You can purchase the desktop product you need by going here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

1. Select "Buy Now" under the product you are wanting to purchase.
  2. Select the type of operating system you have. If you prefer the CD there is an option under the types of operating system that you can select that says "I'd like to order a CD."
  3. It is going to take you to a TurboTax Advantage screen. If you would not like to sign up for this you can skip this by selecting "No Thanks" next to the sign up now button.
  4. The next screen should be your cart. You can proceed to checkout by clicking the orange checkout button.
  5. You should then be prompted to sign in and pay for the product. TurboTax will walk you through the steps from here!

Are you a tax preparer?
ewelshans

No
MariaC