How do I figure my child's modified adjusted gross income? Her form doesn't have a line 8b or 37, it only goes to 22.

I have to add my child's MAGI to mine because her sister turned 21 while in a 2yr college, but is transferring to a 4yr university and has to be in class to be covered under my health plan.

We can get that fixed if you'll tell us exactly where it is showing up.....thousands  of pages,a dn apparently soem have been missed.

____________________________

for 2018 taxes and the new form 1040, it's line 2a and 7 

____________________________

healthcare MAGI..foudn one help screen

Edited above...line 2a plus "7"

Thanks for the answer! It's showing up under "How do I calculate my dependent child's MAGI?" in TurboTax Premier.

I think that's the one I found and reported it..