chois32

How do I enter my info if I had insurance through my employer from Jan to May, then had to switch to marketplace insurance from August 1st to December 31st? I was uninsured during the month of May 5th to July 31st.

LinaJ2018

Here is how:

• After sign back into your account, select take me to my return
  • From above, select Health Insurance
  • On the screen, "Did you all have health insurance coverage in 2018?" select "I'll pick who had it and which months".
  • Next screen, "Select the months each of you had health insurance in 2018" select all the months except May to July
  • Next screen, "Did anyone have a situation that waives the tax penalty for being uninsured?"  make your selection