How do i document the "dependent" status of my roommate to satisfy the irs?

my roommate receives ssi disability and medicaid.  we are not related or in any kind of relationship. my roommate is an "occupant" on my lease and pays no utilities.
i answered the irs qualifying questions and i can claim them.
my question is whether[how] i should document my claim when i file my return.

You can claim your roommate as a dependent if he/she passes all of the following tests:

1.  The person can't be your qualifying child or the qualifying child of any other taxpayer. 
  2. The person must live with you all year as a member of your household (and your relationship must not violate local law). 
  3. The person's gross income for the year must be less than $4,050. 
  4. You must provide more than half of the person's total support for the year.
  5. The person is a U.S. citizen, U.S. resident alien, U.S. national.
  6. The person is not a married person who files a joint return unless that joint return is filed only to claim a refund of withheld income tax or estimated tax paid.

You do not need to be related or to be in any kind of relationship.

When you file your tax return, you do not need to send any document to the IRS. However, if you receive a letter from the IRS, you may have to provide proof that you provided more than half of his support and that he/she lived with you all year in 2016.