Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
jenniferw

How do I delete form 8824?

I found a previous article that said go to tools section but there is no tools section anywhere.  I've had my return open and still can't find it anywhere. Please help

WillK

How do I delete form 8824?

The best way to delete a form you no longer need is:

1. If you are in your return already, at the top right of the computer screen you should see My account, click on that

2. Click on tools

3. Under Other Helpful Links you should see delete a form, click that

4. Under the Federal Return section you should see the form you would like to delete

WillK

How do I delete form 8824?

2. Click on tools

cdream_remax

How do I delete form 8824?

There is no "my account" on the right hand side. So I cannot delete the 8824 form. It's driving me crazy for 2 days now. How do I get rid of it?
juston-e-glass

How do I delete form 8824?

I agree. It's annoying.
AJ37

How do I delete form 8824?

This needs to be fixed asap.
juston-e-glass

How do I delete form 8824?

I figured it out. If you are on a Mac, click on your toolbar (File, Edit, View, Forms) where it says Forms and then click on Forms in the upper right hand corner of the software (an icon with forms and a folded page). Then scroll down to the Form you want. Then click on the toolbar above again on Forms and it will say "Remove Form". Click on it and click yes on the warning. Let me know if that doesn't work. Again, this worked for me on Mac and the software (bought from Costco).
owenkross

How do I delete form 8824?

Thanks Juston, but I'm on . Mac and can't find the "Forms" part in the online
kayannie777

How do I delete form 8824?

THANK YOU!!!  to last person need to click your form so its not on browser but turbo tax
pax2678

How do I delete form 8824?

On the left side of the Turbotax online - select Tax Tools > Tools > Tools Center > Delete a Form
loagbebi

How do I delete form 8824?

In the left column of your screen, when you're logged into your account. Look towards the bottom left, you'll see the year of the returns (2017). underneath you'll see tax tools. Click on tax tools, and you'll click on forms/docs used in the current filing, and you can delete from there whatever form(s) you want to delete. I hope this helps or at least point you in the right direction.