fujisan52

How do I delete a return when I'm using the cd software?

You can delete a tax return from within the TurboTax Windows Desktop Program on the very first screen after starting the program or go to File-Open. Click on the large square icon representing the file you wish to delete (avoid clicking the blue "Continue" button). Then just hit your delete key and answer the prompt.

OR Start the program and on the first page click the blue Find A Tax File link at the bottom of the box. Then in the list that pops up you can right click on the file and choose delete.

Or you can delete it from Windows.  The tax files end in .taxyyyy and should be in your Documents folder and then in a Turbo Tax subfolder.

Or just start a new return, go to FILE - NEW and ignore the wrong one.

fujisan52

Thanks so much, it worked!!!!!