Bob418

How do I contact an agent re my Advantage plan for my download?

I am an Advantage member but received no email to download my software.

DawnC0

TurboTax Advantage orders start processing early November and CDs are shipped by mid-November. Check your order status here.  If you are already a member, your downloads are waiting for you in your Advantage account.  

If you ordered TurboTax on a CD, you also get a downloadable version for both Windows and Mac. To access your download, sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account and look for My Downloads.

See this FAQ below for more information on your TurboTax Advantage account:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301324

DawnC0

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing