Solved: How do I clear the request for W-2 Info?

How do I clear the request for W-2 Info?

Fed Form Review is asking for W-2 info.  I don't have W-2s - I'm retired. How do I make it quit?

I was able to get around this by going to the physical form and deleting it.  I asked the same question as you and got this answer from anther user:

I did not receive a W2 this year. When it asks the question if you have W2s, you should say no. The only other way I found to remove items that were stubborn is to go to the actual forms and find the entry and take it out this way. If the field does not let you access, double click and it will tell you which form to go to.

I was able to find my way to the form and just delete it and I could continue.