How do I change my intunit account password without knowing my current password?

Is there a help desk for intunit account security to contact? I need to verify (change) my phone number there. I am located in the Philippines and can not receive text msg. through my phone service so I cannot complete the process.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LindseyLO

Help with recovering your account has been provided for you below.

Account recovery request

Account Recovery would not work in my case because the process requires the Text capability. Because I am located outside the US my cell phone services does not work. You need to add a email option to that process! 

Why am I getting this message box.  I thought I just got everything changed. this process is too confusing and I am ready to try a new program. HRBlock?