Matt C

How do I change from TurboTax Live back to a DIY version?

I chose to have a tax expert do my taxes. I chose to schedule a time later to connect. The online app runs some code to match me with an expert, showing some fancy graphics in my browser while it checks location then my browser displays something to the effect of, "we can connect you to an expert. Expect your expert to call you in about 5 min." The browser loads a very sparse screen with a timeline. I see a picture of a woman and the name Piana. I wait 20min for my phone to ring and I get impatient with the service not behaving as it stated. Now I can't do anything when I use my login, there are no options to decline the service or change the product I've selected. I can't find any support that connects me with a person except for this community site.

Anyone know how I might trigger this interface to offer me a change of product?

Matt C

meyahtre1415

I’m looking for a way to decline as well there’s no way to cancel out subscription it’s like waiting to go forth with the payment to actually let us cancel if you find away I’m here for the samething

Matt C