Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I cancel my credit card payment for efiling. I just realized I did the taxes under another email different than the one I used last year.

I have done years of taxes under a different turbo account.  I messed up and did it under a new account.  I have already paid cc to efile, but it will not let me efile.  How do I cancel this transaction so that I can complete taxes under other account.  Thanks
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How do I cancel my credit card payment for efiling. I just realized I did the taxes under another email different than the one I used last year.

Since you have not filed your return you can delete the information and then go to your other account to file your taxes.  If your return was not transmitted than your credit card should not be charged.  Also, it is showing you are using the Online version, there is no charge to e-file.   If you are charged to can contact TurboTax Customer Service for a refund.

To clear your information:

How do I clear and start over? (Just don't start over)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/change-service-level/clear-start-turbota...

As long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered your product, you can erase your return and start from scratch in TurboTax Online. You can’t clear and start over if you have done any of these things, so you'll need to manually edit your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies