Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I buy and download TurboTax Premier or TurboTax HomeBusiness for 2022 tax year?

I have been using TurboTax since 1995, as an application on my computer.   How to I buy it for 2022 tax year?  I don't see a link.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How do I buy and download TurboTax Premier or TurboTax HomeBusiness for 2022 tax year?

FYI ... you never need to buy more than the Deluxe version (if you need a state return and Basic if you don't) since all the programs can handle ALL the same forms and situations  no matter what the marketing "recommends" at no time is upgrading REQUIRED.  And you don't need to buy it directly from TT ... look around for a better bargain.

TurboTax® 2022-2023 CD/Download Tax Software for Desktop (intuit.com)

If you first get onto the "Online" products selection page....If you go up to the menu at the top, there is a drop down if you hover over,   "Do It Yourself", and one of the selections is the CD/Download which takes you to the CD/Download selection page.

You can purchase it from this site or try a number of other retailers like Amazon, Costco, Walmart, Target, etc.  

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

You can also purchase the CD/download from various retailers such as Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Staples, Sam’s Club, etc. etc. etc.  Be aware that the Deluxe sold outside of TT comes with and without the state program so be aware of the difference in the pricing.

This link Where can I obtain authentic TurboTax software? has a list of authorized TurboTax resellers.

When you use desktop software, there is an additional fee to e-file a state return.  You can avoid that fee if you print, sign and mail the state return.  The state e-file fee is $20 and increases in March.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies