How can I start over. I made an error to register ...

How can I start over. I made an error to register for Michigan tax and now its asking for beginning and ending dates of employment. I have 5 w2s

As long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered, you can erase your return and start from scratch in TurboTax Online.

1. Sign in and select a topic to continue your return.
  2. On the next screen, from the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then Clear & Start Over (select the menu icon in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

Thanks a lot. but it says once you are registered you cannot start over.

Please see this Help article for instructions on how to clear and start over in TurboTax.