How can I restart on my tax information

How can I restart on my tax information

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2017 online tax return.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

Note - If you have entered a Form 1099-MISC with income shown in box 7 of the form, this would indicate to the program that you are self-employed, thereby requiring the use of the Self-Employed edition to report the income and expenses for your self-employment.

How can I restart on my tax information