How can I get to the home screen? I When I login i...

How can I get to the home screen? I When I login it takes me to last years info rather then taking me to the screen to file my taxes

The TurboTax online editions for tax year 2018 have permanently closed.  The TurboTax online edition for tax year 2019 will be available in early December.

If you need to complete and file a 2018 tax return then you will need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer, Win or Mac, one of the TurboTax desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2018 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.

remember that the efiling deadline  for a 1040 is generally  10/15 of the following year.    after that date, if the return is complete, you must print and mail.   if it's  not complete you'll have to buy the desktop software to complete and mail.     also  if you want a complete copy of your return (including worksheets), you should save a copy as a PDF.    during the period that TT is converting from 1 year to the next, you may only be able to print those forms required for filing.  printing of worksheets and other feature will be unavailable, 

remember that the efiling deadline  for a 1040 is generally  10/15 of the following year.    after that date, if the return is complete, you must print and mail.   if it's  not complete you'll have to buy the desktop software to complete.