I just Googled 1095A and found this. Did you try it to get yours?
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Under "Your Existing Applications," select your 2020 application — not your 2021 application.
- Select “Tax Forms” from the menu on the left.
- Download all 1095-As shown on the screen.
If you purchased health insurance through Healthcare.gov or your state's health insurance marketplace, you should receive your 1095-A by mid-February. As IRS won't start processing any returns until February 12, 2021, I would suggest you to wait.
The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, requires most U.S. residents to have health insurance, but it also offers a tax break, the Premium Tax Credit, to help offset the costs of health coverage for those who qualify. If you bought coverage through one of the health insurance marketplaces, you should receive a copy of Form 1095-A, which provides information needed to claim the tax credit.
If this form does not apply to you this year, simply remove it from the program. Here are the steps:
In TurboTax online,
1. Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off
2. Select Tax Tools, click on the drop down arrow
3. Select Tools
4. Under Other helpful links, choose Delete a form
5. Select Delete next to the Form 1095-A and Continue with My Return
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"