downla

How can i change my state tax

In my state tax return amount it's not the same in my w'2 . In the return show only one w'2 paid tax. It's not showing that I paid taxes on both w'2. I suppose to receive a refund. And it shows I owe NC taxes.

SteamTrain

How can i change my state tax

You need to go back to the Federal section, adn edit each W-2 form you entered and make sure that boxes 15-to-17 are filled improperly for both of those W-2 forms.

But...there is no particular reason why you should get all of your withholding back as a refund.  People do end up owing taxes to NC...it depends entirely on their total taxable income situation

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

How can i change my state tax