Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kristenkubina
Returning Member

Horrible customer service

I e-filed my State taxes on Feb 5th through Turbo Tax. They confirmed it was submitted. On Feb 15th, the State still does not have them. I tried to help through the assist chat and had an agent call me. The person who called me could not understand what the issue was. He kept talking about my federal taxes. I explained multiple times this was for Colorado. He was very rude and told me if I had upgraded I could have gotten live help, and I told him I'm not upgrading when a company isn't doing what they said they'd do. He then said he could see the state had accepted the return on Feb 13 but wouldn't give me anything in writing to confirm it. He then told me to keep checking irs.gov, at which point I lost it and hung up. I hate Intuit, they've gotten terrible over the years and next year I'll be using something different. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Horrible customer service

The state of CO delayed when they would start accepting e-files.  It has been a CO issue.   They are going to start accepting returns soon so now you should start watching your emails for the message as to whether the state accepts or rejects your e-file.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies