Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hoe can i talk with some one about a unique situation im exhausted on trying to fix this hugw problem

ok so i have done my boyfriends taxes for years alot of the years with turbo tax however i do them for him like im him  or like he is just doing his own taxes on turbo tax  but becuz of the double security code check with first email then with text messages its been easier to just use my email address and my phone number.  other than losing track of passwords every so often it hasnt been a problem.. BUT  I ALSO HAVE DONE MY OWN TAXES FOR THE PAST 3-5 YEARS WITH CREDIT KARMA with my same credentials my email address and my phone number in fact on several years of forgetting passwords ive used more than 1 of my email addresses. to complicate things worse being that my boyfriends was the first one i used intuit created an account in his name and my credentials via my several email accounts along with my phone again hasnt really been an issue .  now let me explain how its became an issue  i recently took a bookkeeping course which quickbooks has a free accountant bookkeeping online account which i would like to access so since i wanted it to be seperate from my boyfriends turbo tax account as well as my credit karma account  becuz i wanted the business for other people to be completely seperate than my boyfriend and i's personal tax accounts, i created awhole new email and tried signing up for quickbooks online accounting  of course i believe becuz of my phone number intuit immediatly gave me a code 25625 temporarilly unavailable.. so i started changing and adding emails and passwords i hadnt realized that intuit was mingled into turbo tax, credit karma, and quickbooks  so after nothing was working to get signed into an account  in my name all on my own i tried everything i knew how to do with zero success  i tried calling  i was transferred , multiple times hung up on i assume the problem was just to complicated for the man and finally after explaining this story to at least 8 people i goit one lady who acted like she could do something and besides the language barrier and us trying to understand each other shge seemed to be helping she even had me download glance where she could see my screen of my computer .  3 hours goes by and she still cant get anything fixed  so she transfered me to another woman where i explained the situation over and over again , i guess it sounds unbelievable or something, regardless she has me download glance also and is in my screen just like the oither woman and everything she has me do still doesnt work  she is completely unable to get me signed up.  after 2 hours now 5 + hours for me just on this paticular phone not including any of the other hours i had been trying to succeed in signing up for my quickbooks online accountant, and this was during the week of online bookkeeping course i paid for that i mentioned at the beginning of this message so the ammount of hours and tries i did on  my oiwn and with other customer service people over and over and over trying to sign in chgange passwords , i seriously created 2 brand new email addresses changed their passwords so many times i could not tell u the last one i made was. anyhow after all that and 5 hours the 2nd woman said i just dont know what else to do and i was exhausted and could tell she was too and she hung up.  since then ive come across several posts from different people who were trying to seperate their work  intuit accounts from thir personal accounts some becuz they werent even with the company any more but becuz intuit seems to be involve in all of these different accounts they could still access their persoanal info thru their works sight due to credentials.  which in some of the stories i read they were locked out of their info becuz the former job locked them out but had total access to their personal info i read some very heated messages invoilving people trying to seperate accountss due to intuit which to me seems to be the problem  the very company "trying to add extra security" is the problem causing security problems by entangling so m any personal accounts .  so my problem is and i assume may be like this forever altho i hope not, it all boils down to my phone number and my email addresses tied to the very first "intuit" account via turbo tax created in my boyfriends name and no where is my name in there other than in credit karma and i dont even do my taxes with them anymore cuz they i believe r turbo tax .  how can i seperate my boyfriends intuit account erase my phone number put his own and give him his own email account and sign up for my own stinking intuit account so i can please move forward and try to salvage the class i paid for but spent most of it trying to get signed up without any success can somebody polease help  i have emailed intuit 3 times and have been ignored  sorry for my looooong message and ranting but there got to be something i or they can do to fix this problem thankx
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Hoe can i talk with some one about a unique situation im exhausted on trying to fix this hugw problem

Intuit uses a unique one account approach. By doing this it lets you access all Intuit products, including TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint, through a single account. For example, this means you need only one User ID and password.

These FAQs will be helpful: What do I need to know about my Intuit Account? and How do I update my TurboTax account info?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies