Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hmmm…it looks like we hit a slight snag -2024 desktop TT premier

• No go. All cookies, site data, etc cleared from my browser.., not sure how that was relevant since I’m using desktop installed software. 
  • Restarted pc. 
  • Restarted turbotax only instead efile, i selected “mail” return hoping to clear whatever residue efile software flag maybe causing the prob
  • Saved tax file with that setting
  • Restarted TT and this time elected efile. 
  • After each screen leading up to selecting “pay by credit card” I manually saved the file 4 times (once every screen).
  • TT stated it would save the file after selecting “pay by credit card” and after I had already saved the file 4 times leading up to this point in the process.
  • Without fail, I continued to get the “Hmmmm… it looks like…” error.
  • uninstalled and reinstalled but now i can’t reinstall state TT software without getting the exact same “Hmmm.. it looks like..” error. Now i can’t file just fed efile… can’t get TT to get tgat far

I’d prefer NOT to snail mail my printed copy. There is a software bug there somewhere. In the TT community forum, I see the exact same error was prevalent in 2021 and 2022 vers of TT. Might want to start your research there. My error was occurring in a desktop version… the 2021 and 22 numerous complaints may or may not have been desktop installations.

Would appreciate a resolution to this prob.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies