kolten2017

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

OK ... simple fix ...  do NOT enter a zero ... leave those boxes completely blank. 

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

More details please .... who didn't accept it ?  Did your return get rejected ?  Or did you get a letter ?
kolten2017

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

Im trying to file online right now and when i put the amounts in the columns it says the amount cant be 0. I only had that market place insurance for 1 month
brianreed1973

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

Only enter information for the months you had the insurance. Leave the other months blank. Don’t even touch them.

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

brianreed1973

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

Do not even touch those boxes in columns A, B, & C when you have no information to enter for that month. If in the other months you have a zero in Column C, enter $0.01. I finally got mine to go through when I did this.
msmith2160

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

Remove all zeros from the entire row when you have no amount to enter...all boxes will turn back to original color
Matilda

Hello my 1095a is not accepted

For the first 6 months I have numbers in column A and Column B.  Column C is blank.  I left column C blank because that is what the instructions say.  Turbotax is insisting i enter something.  Do I have to enter 0.01 like above?  0?  Why wont Turbotax accept the form I was sent????