megan3783

Hello, If wages and tips are 6028.51 for the year of 2017, is this enough to file? or is there a limit you have to reach to file for 2017?

hello, If wages and tips are 6028.51 for the year of 2017, is this enough to file? or is there a limit you have to reach to file for 2017? the reason I'm asking I have two W2s to put in from two different jobs,  one I make about 30,000 and the other W2 I made about 6030. am I required to file both even though I only made 6030 for my 2nd w2? 

Vanessa

Yes, filing requirements are based on total wages, not individual W-2's.  So you will need to include both of your W-2's on your tax return plus any other income you may have received. 

Vanessa