Solved: Hello, I just got married this past year. We want to file taxes together, how do we go about that? We both have accounts separately. Do we create a new account?

Hello, I just got married this past year. We want to file taxes together, how do we go about that? We both have accounts separately. Do we create a new account?

You do not have to create a new account. You will just include that you got married in the beginning of either of the current accounts when you begin your return. Make sure you keep up with which account you choose to use. This will be easier because at least one of your information will be transmitted from last year.