katydidjohnson

Hello. I have completed my taxes, but I keep getting returned to the TC-40A form stating there’s something I need to fix. The only option it gives me is to continue on without inputting or fixing

GiseleD

What specific error message are you receiving regarding the TC-40A? Please copy and paste it in here so that we may assist you further.

owilliamso

If your spouse is active duty military and a non-resident of Utah. The taxpayer who is the military personnel should be listed first when completing the tax return and their W-2 should be listed first. This will eliminate the TC-40A subtract from income error and the return will be able to be e-filed with the state of Utah. And the military pay will not be taxable for the state of Utah.