Solved: Hello i filed my taxes with H&R block last couple of years this is my first time using Turbo tax and ,y aig is being rejected

Hello i filed my taxes with H&R block last couple of years this is my first time using Turbo tax and ,y aig is being rejected

Your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) can be found on your 2017 Tax Return:

If you filed a:

• 2017 Form 1040: your AGI can be found on line 37
  • 2017 Form 1040A: your AGI can be found on line 21
  • 2017 Form 1040 EZ: your AGI can be found on line 4

If you do not have a copy of your 2017 Tax Return, you can order a free transcript online from the IRS by clicking here: Get My Transcript.  Your IRS transcript will include your AGI from last year.

You can check out the TurboTax FAQ link for more details on: Finding Your 2017 AGI.

I used H& Block in 2016  Did not file 2017.  already filed 2018 with TurboTax

Then use 0 (zero) for the 2017 AGI.

If you filed a: