Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello, how are you? I have a little problem with my document the TurboTax doesn’t aprob them. And i want to know why

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

Hello, how are you? I have a little problem with my document the TurboTax doesn’t aprob them. And i want to know why

We can't see your tax documents in this forum but if you post a specific question and/or describe what you are experiencing someone may be able to offer assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hello, my problem is with the aprob my dosar to IRS, 2 months ago i aplay with a doferent company to receive my taxes back. I resiliet the contract with them and i was trying by my own to recover the taxes and now i don’t know what to do bc the refund takes on The TurboTax company doesn’t let me to continuu bc my document it be rejectet again and again 

JulieS
Expert Alumni

It sounds like you already filed your tax return with another company and now you are trying to file them using TurbTax. If that's not quite right, please explain again what you are trying to do.

You can't file more than one federal tax return each year. If the return that you filed was wrong, you have to correct it by amending your first tax return.  

i didnt recover the taxes with that diferent company. I stop working with them

JulieS
Expert Alumni

What reject message are you getting?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies