turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Have you ever been offered an advance Turbo Tax offer for next year's packages to get in November of this year. Charged on your credit card on November of this year?

I was given an opportunity to sign up for an automatic delivery of Turbo Tax for November to use to do my taxes for next year. I selected out of several packages which one I wanted. Then entered my information, name, address, etc., and credit card information.  Then when it processed it ask me if I wanted to change my mind and switch to download online instead of CD but now option to say no? And I got the impression that it thought I was wanting it for now but I just finished e-filing my taxes with Turbo Tax, so NO.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Have you ever been offered an advance Turbo Tax offer for next year's packages to get in November of this year. Charged on your credit card on November of this year?

That is the Advantage Auto Renew program.  You get charged each November and they send you the CD or post the download as soon as it comes out.  

What is the advantage of Turbo Tax Advantage

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/what-s-the-advantage-of-turbotax-advantage

I highly recommend that you just cancel the advantage program altogether and buy the program from a trusted third party seller probably for less.  The only Advantage is you get it as soon as it comes but at full price.  And then it is just a early version and there will be many updates to come.   If you can wait a little bit you can find it on sale or less at many places.  I get mine at Costco.  They usually have a coupon.  Or you might get a deal at your bank or investment company.

You can sign into your Turbo Tax Advantage account and under Your Product, select to Remove Product.  Once you remove the recurring product order, the Turbo Tax Advantage subscription will be cancelled as well.

How to cancel Turbo Tax Advantage

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-turbotax-advantage-subscriptio...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies