Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

comwalk

Has anyone solved theTurboTax 2019 and 2020 license sign-in problem?

Turbotax of Mac Premier 2019 asks for license code after each update, but rejects the (correct) code.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Tax year 2019 software is no longer supported.  2019 cannot be updated and TT will not provide support.  The license key for 2019 will no longer work.  Sorry.   

You can still use the CD/download for 2020.   If you need to prepare and file a 2020 return file the return by April 15, 2024 or you will forfeit the refund.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
comwalk

That seems to be the consensus among knowledgeable people. Too bad the California Franchise Tax Board will take amendments up to 4 years, and because I didn’t know the above answer, so I didn’t keep a paper copy of my 2019 returns.  I can get a digital version from California on line and a paper copy from the IRS for $30, so I guess I’ll do that. Do you know if H&R Block supports their software longer than 3 years?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies