Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Angela911

Has anyone had trouble this year with electronic payments for taxes owed? Should have been w/d from checking 4 days ago. I've used TT for 20+ years, same bank acct.

I looked up all the advice available using the "?" feature online, I used the chat and the call back I was supposed to get never happened, and now I'm on hold going on an hour to xxx-xxx-xxxx. This is not the turbotax I've known for decades. What is happening?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
PaulaM
Expert Alumni

Has anyone had trouble this year with electronic payments for taxes owed? Should have been w/d from checking 4 days ago. I've used TT for 20+ years, same bank acct.

Check to your saved file and look for the Federal Information Worksheet. This worksheet has your direct debit bank information and the date you selected the funds to be withdrawn. Absent a date selection, the default date is the date your return is due 4/15/24.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Angela911

It is there, it is also on the front "cover" page.  However it's been 4 days and the funds haven't been withdrawn. The routing info is correct, the account number is correct, and funds are vastly more than sufficient. I'm disappointed no live person is available at turbotax for me to speak directly to about this. 

Angela911

Posting here has gotten my payment updated to "pending" on the IRS payments website. It wasn't showing at all earlier today. I am hopeful all will be fine now. Still sad that it took a public posting to get here. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies