Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone ever been under review for Federal Return?

Well I'm having a very hard time accepting the 45  more days !!
whitty92

I feel like its gonna be before 45 days

Ralicia1202 so you didn't have to wait the whole 45 days? If not then how long did you wait and if you don't mind me asking did you get deposit date for this week?

Whitty92 I hope you are right. At this point I will be waiting till the end of april

Trying to have patience this year never waited so long before then again this is the first year I truly needed the refund for something important and is due before the 45 days
aunpace06

Me tooo I am hoping it comes  by 3-5-18 please

There is no norm any longer due to the new fraud fighting techniques being employed ... get used to the unusual from now on.

@day77heather my 45 days would’ve been up from the 15th when I was placed under review on March 5th. I got my update Saturday Feb 24th. Depends on when you were placed under review is when your 45 days starts.

Ralicia1202 I filed on jan29 accepted same day how will I know when I went I to review

@day77heather I called the irs and talked to a representative and they told me I was under review
whitty92

Thy told me today I've been under review since Feb 15th. Thats when they started processing returns.

Same here they told me since I claimed the etc and child credit returns were only starting to process on the 15th of Feb so I guess this is my under review date as well. So I have to wait till the middle of april?

No one said anything about a letter or anything so hopefully soon we will hear more  just hate the not knowing

Can they process it before the 45 days?

From my understanding and what I was told it's a POSSIBILITY that it could take up to 45 days... EVERYONE that had the EIC is under review! I was told it could b there as soon as the 28th of February. I filed January 29th. They started the review as of February 15th... again it's a POSSIBILITY that it could take up to 45days.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies