Forms availability shows that IRS form 8995 is available and IRS form 8995-A will be available on February 4.
Are you able to view your tax return and see which form the tax software is using?
You can review the 1040 in TurboTax Online by following these directions.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Tax Tools.
- Click on Tools.
- Under Other helpful links, click on View Tax Summary.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on State Tax Summary to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Preview My 1040 to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
- Down the left side of the screen, click Back to return.
You can print or view your full tax returns prior to filing after you have paid for the software.
Do you know what kind of income is generating the Qualified Business Income Deduction?
The Qualified Business Income Deduction can be generated from one of two components.
- The QBI component can result from a sole proprietorship, partnership, S corporation, trust or estate. The first component would likely be reported on Schedule C, Schedule E, Schedule F or a K-1.
- The REIT / PTP component can be generated from qualified real estate investment trust (REIT) dividends or qualified publicly traded partnership (PTP) income. The second component could be reported on 1099-DIV or a K-1.
See this TurboTax Help.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"