Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone been able to import from E*Trade? E*Trade says it is working, but I simply get told they do not have a 1099 for me. Their website does have it.

Windows.

I have imported from 8 other financial firms.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Has anyone been able to import from E*Trade? E*Trade says it is working, but I simply get told they do not have a 1099 for me. Their website does have it.

they may have the 1099 but it's not ready for import.  for example, I can download the 1099 from broker X today but the import won't be ready for another week. 

That delay for importing is usually announced, and we can't get to the import signin.  E*Trade announced that importing would be available February 13.  I do see a signin for the E*Trade import and successfully sign in, only to be told "1099 forms not available for user".

I'm interested in whether anyone has been able to import from E*Trade this year or maybe I am just "favored."

E*Trade phone people say things are fine and ask TurboTax.

I was able to do the import from E*Trade (actually says Morgan Stanley) last night.

I'm not sure who "fixed" it.  I did contact TurboTax support, and they followed up to make sure I was able to import.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies