73bf4d43da01

Has anyone amended their Maryland State Taxes through Turbo Tax for the Unemployment Tax Refund? It's only refunding me 1/3 of the taxes I paid. Anyone else?

Ive gotten help from 3 Turbo Tax Specialists who say the MD forms are updated and they can't tell me why its not refunding me the full amount.  They say I have to wait until Federal finishes their refunds?
AmyC

The 502LU is part of the program but you only get a refund for $10,200 worth of income, not all of it. The tax rate goes from 2% to 5.75% which means if your income is very high, the most your refund could be is $586.50 while the least it should be is $20.00 If your refund is in this range, it may be correct. Look at your MD 502LU and see that it shows the $10,200 exemption.

SparklePI

Incorrect- Maryland is refunding ALL state and local unemployment taxes from 2020.  People are already getting those refunds.  I had very very low income last year so I should get it all.