Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Government working on finishing update.... has not been solved... sorry that I clicked on best answer by mistake...

@SteamTrain , How can I ask H&B Support to give me an updated file as mentioned by you in your message....below as follows:

----------------------------------------------------------------

IF you are "stuck" on a much earlier version, you may need to get a new full H&B installation .exe file from Customer Support.   Much earlier this year, a number of people with H&B found they couldn't update their main H&B software to the most current Rev.  I seem to recall, it happened most often with people who installed H&B from a CD....which was a very crude starting version, but I imagine could also happen with an early version of the downloaded installation .exe file too.IF you are "stuck" on a much earlier version, you may need to get a new full H&B installation .exe file from Customer Support.   Much earlier this year, a number of people with H&B found they couldn't update their main H&B software to the most current Rev.  I seem to recall, it happened most often with people who installed H&B from a CD....which was a very crude starting version, but I imagine could also happen with an early version of the downloaded installation .exe file too.

-----------------------------------------------

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Government working on finishing update.... has not been solved... sorry that I clicked on best answer by mistake...

You can try a manual update.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/what-is-a-manual-update/01/26074?search-action-id=65...

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies