chewsonjr

Getting error message program closed unexpectedly. Don’t have cd to reinstall. State says I never filed. Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

what state? what year?

if you e-filed , you should have gotten an acceptance or a rejection e-mail. if rejected there will be a code. if you provide it maybe we can help.

2017 and prior can no longer be e-filed

if you mailed return,  did you use a method where you got proof of delivery.  It's possible the state never got it.   Once had a taxpayer come in when he had problems with his state return.  showed me where he sent.    The stare's DMV not DOR

2014 programs no longer available and even if you were to reinstall, updates are not available.

contact support regarding issues with reinstalling for 2015 or later.  

Are you on a Mac?  What year?

If a Mac for 2014 and 2015 Download the fix in this article

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4477509-turbotax-2014-and-2015-for-mac-crashes-on-launch